Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Last night I talked to Angela and it was Tegans last soccer game and she made a goal!!! Angela said mom coach Shelby and the other team coach helped her out!!! It was a team effort!! It brought to my mind that those words really sum up this last year for us!! A true team effort from all of you for Tegans recovery. So team quess what? Tegan had her 3 month check up and scans and they are clean!!! So another touch down for us!!! She is a tired little girl who had to go threw alot today but we sure do feel so blessed. We all know how fragile life is and how in a moment our lifes can be changed forever. Last week two of my dearests friends husbands died a day apart from eachother. Both suddenly and unexpected. I have been heart broken for Carol and for Susan. Jim and Shirrel were both amazing men who impacted others lifes in ways you cannot even imagine. I hope all of you will keep there families in your prayers as you have for our little Tegan! She sure does love her Cole!! So thankful for all of you LOve Jacque

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Yay! Yay!! so great! I'm sorry to hear of the losses for your friends, that is such a hard thing to go through. You are fantastic. Thanks for the updates!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are incredibly grateful to hear the news about Tegan. You, Jacque are an amazing mom, grandma and friend. I don't know how you have held up under the pressure of the last couple of weeks with Shirrel and Jim's deaths and then waiting to hear the news about Tegan. Not to mention ALL you have done for Susan out here. Thanks for being such a good example and friend. You have taught me much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the updates. You are in our prayers constantly. sorry i have missed your calls but I do listen to the messages. Hope to see you soon and catch up. We love you all! Oh, in case you didn't know who this is.... your rolfe friend in Rigby with the nickname "suz"
    my daughters named me grayladydown.. from a skiing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane Cowlishaw (Sister to Maureen Walker)May 27, 2010 at 3:10 PM

    I have been reading Tegan's progress now since Maureen told me of her illness. I am delighted that recent news was good and Tegan continues to thrive and enjoy her life. So sorry to hear of the deaths of your beloved family friends.

    ReplyDelete