Sunday, June 13, 2010

I am writing this morning because I miss writing to all of you. Someone told me I should get my own blog or facebook but I had to have the kids set this blog up. I am not computer savvy at all. Tegan is amazing. She was so thrilled to dress up for her favorite person Kennedy's Birthday Party. I t was a princess party and she was thrilled. Kennedy is so excited to be three. Tegan is trying to be potty trained but is not excited about it and told me that her mom and dad are mean!!! I love that she is getting a little sassy! Her next scans will be the end of August. Everyone will be here on the 3rd of August for Trey and Whitney's wedding. I t was scheduled for August of last year but we were in Utah with Tegan so they postponed it for a year. I know you can imagine the joy we all feel to be able to all be together for this wedding!!! The wedding is the 14Th of August in North Carolina. We are blessed! I still feel all of you with us and never forget for a moment all that you have done for our family. I greet everyday with amazing gratitude. I pray for you and your families. All of our children and grand babies are happy and healthy. When we were in Utah Angela and I decided that we would make everyday a great day for Tegan and find all the good in the day and not the bad!! I think that is the best way for all of us to get up in the morning because I have found no matter what there is always more good things in a day than bad!! I think of you daily and sure do love and miss all of you Jacque

4 comments:

  1. I ♥ the words of wisdom of finding the good! I will do that today. So happy for Tegan, I think 'what a miracle' every time I think about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! for Whitney . . . . (and I'll hook you up with a blog if you want!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovies. We just came back from Brugge yesterday and I couldn't help thinking of you all. Congrats to Whit and how fun that you'll all be together. Glad to hear that everyone is well. Little Tegan, you're still in our prayers!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dear dear friend, Jacque. I know you probably already know but go to Patrickandashley.blogspot.com and check out all the most recent information that has touched our lives. we were here and part of the serch effort when little Preslee came up missing. A grandparents worst nightmare. Pray for Dorsie, the grandpa. He is such a fine man and needs all of our support at this very difficult time. I love you and home to see you soon. GayLynn Rolfe

    ReplyDelete