Sunday, July 25, 2010

I am in Idaho. I came to help with my nieces wedding and be here for Coles blessing. Both events were wonderful!!! Roger met me here and we have been up to the cabin with the kids for a week. What a great time. Rog left this morning to go back to Maryland and I will be going home on Tuesday. All of the Idaho kids will be in Maryland in a week for Whit and Treys wedding so the party just continues!!! I just wanted to tell you how Tegan is doing. She is amazing!!! She is having psychical therapy on her left hand and arm and she is such a trooper. It hurts alot but she goes in and takes whatever she has to do. The other day I said to her something about her being sick and she was so shocked and said I was sick!!! She will go for her 3 month scans the end of August when she gets back for D.C. I know that we will make ourselves crazy before they are over. We know that we have been blessed but it is still so scary. She is a funny three year old that lives for princess dresses and dolls and Tinker bell is her favorite for the weeks. She dressed Roger up as the witch and he played right along with her. We feel grateful for everyday with her and all of our grandchildren and our children. Life has never been so precious for all of us since we went threw this with this brave little girl. I am reminded daily how life can change in a moment. I am continually lifted up still by all of you and your love for us. Love you all and think and pray for you daily. Jacque

6 comments:

  1. Jacque, this is Dorene, Tracy's cousin. I wanted to tell you how happy I am that Tegan is doing so well. It is wonderful news. I pray for all of you
    Much Love
    Dorene

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun to get an update on princess tegan! congratulations to whitney on her upcoming wedding. with love, tiniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great to get an update on Tegan and the rest of the family. We are so pleased to know that she is happy and enjoying being a little girl! So happy that you are having a great time in Idaho and loving the time with your family. What a fun time for alll of you and so glad that you get to continue the fun with Whitney's wedding. Thanks for keeping us posted. We still check and make sure everything is going well. Miss You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you posted an update as I was thinking about tegan and all of you. I am so happy Tegan is doing well and I am sure you just must count your blessings everyday. You are in our thoughts and prayers. xxoo Mary, Joe and Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear such wonderful news! What a great family time. Love you. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacque and Everyone, Have a wonderful, fabulous time at the wedding......only wish I could be there! Hugs and Kisses to my fav family!!

    ReplyDelete