Thursday, January 20, 2011








I don't even know if anyone is still checking this blog. I have been so bad about writing. I truly felt I needed to send out a new blog after this Christmas to share how amazing this year has been!!! A picture speaks for itself. Amazing huh!!!! Look at that cute face. I am sure that all of you remember that she was in a coma last year from her radiation burn. Needless to say we were so sad, scared, and hopeful!!!! Well that was 2009 and now look at her now!!! We are humble, grateful and continue to be prayerful!!!! Every 3 months when she goes in for her scans we hold our breath!! In Feb. it will be one year since her last chemo!! Cole is 9 months old. As you can see by his pictures he is such a cutie. Kennedy and Tegan brought in 2011 with a tea party. I think of all of you daily and am brought to tears often as I look back on those dark days and know with out a doubt that you all got us through this. We are so thankful for you and for all of our blessings. I have yet to finish her scrapebooks. While we were going through it all,I could do it but now its so hard to look at those pictures and see her so sick. I know I will be able to revisit it again someday, but right now I just want to look ahead at all her progress. I want you to know that I am grateful for everyday!!! I don't take any of those days for granted. Rog had all of us girls go get our toes done on Christmas Eve. He wanted Tegan to have hers done too. She was so excited. Life is an adventure!!! Love you Jacque

5 comments:

  1. so good to see those dark locks back on her sweet little head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to get another update and even happier to see the pictures of the darling Tegan with her beautiful curly hair! She and her family continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Make sure they know they can stay with us in Kaysville next time they are down for scans. So fun to see you and Rog, even for a few hours, while you were out west. Look forward to doing it again sometime soon. Love to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see your post and see that everything is still going well! Tegan and her new brother look so much alike, so sweet. Jacque, bless you and your journeys in the next few weeks . . . what a blessing that you are able to be with your children in all of their joys and sorrows. Best wishes for all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jac - so great to see your little angel looking so beautiful! What a blessing she is to everyone.....thanks for helping me realize that miracles do happen and how powerful prayers can be. Love you ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello there - glad to see tegan's beautiful smile again. very happy that she is continuing to do well. cole is an absolute doll. always in our thoughts and prayers. take care.

    ReplyDelete