Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am sorry that I have not taken the time to update you about Tegans scans!! We went a week ago and there is no spot on her lung at all. It is gone!!! Ang and I cried like a baby!!! We stayed in Utah and celebrated with a hotel with a pool and went and saw the divers at the Mayan restaurant. Tegan was so excited about it. We are so grateful for your prayers. The reason I have not written is during this time my sister died. My heart is broken and I have been helping with things that we need to get done for her Husband. She died during the night sometime and it was a shock. Karren had suffered for years with horrible pain from arthritis. The peace we find is knowing that she is out of pain. Its always so hard on the ones left behind. We just want them here with us. As I have said before life happens!!! We have so much to be thankful for. I am here for several weeks now for lots of fun things. Its wonderful to be here with the kids and grand babies. Love all of you and thank you for always lifting me up. Love Jacque

2 comments:

  1. Hi Everyone! I've been doing the Happy Dance daily since I heard the great news about Tegan! Jacque, I hope you're finding some comfort from the loss of Karen as you help going through her things. Glad you're able to spend this extra time with your fun family but I sure do miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Susan's comment . . . . I couldn't say it any better.

    From Tina . . . . not McKay . . . . I see he is signed in instead of me!!!

    ReplyDelete